Deadline for submissions extended to 30 July 2015
Conference Dates: 5–10 January, 2016
Conference Registration Deadline: 30 October 2015
Registration cancellation deadline: 5 December 2015.
Papers Submission/PDWs: 30 January till 30 July 2015
Notification of Acceptances: 30 August 2015
Submission information and guidelines:
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 3rd Biennial 2016 Conference of the Africa Academy of Management. Please read the instructions with great care before making any submissions. Papers that do not follow these formatting instructions WILL NOT be sent for review.
1. Each paper can only be submitted to ONE topic or track.
2. Submitted papers must NOT have been previously published and if under review, must NOT appear in print before AFAM 2016 Conference.
3. Paper submissions will be blind reviewed; thus, authors should remove all authors’ identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document properties.
4. The paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in one document created in a PDF format.
5. The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the Academy of Management Journal’s style guide.
6. Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
7. Number all of the pages of the paper.
8. No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur after the submission deadline.
9. Check that the PDF File of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
10. Submissions will be done on-line on the AFAM 2016 conference website, from 30 JANUARY till 30 JULY 2015.
11. Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
12. In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference.
13. RULE OF 3: A participants may be listed as an author or co-author on up to 3 submitted papers.
14. The deadline is firm and no extensions will be granted.
If you have questions, you may contact any of the following Program Committee members.
Proceedings and Publication Opportunity
Editors: Dr. Moses Acquaah, Email: [email protected]
And Dr. Karel Stanz, Email: [email protected]
Accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings. There will be a best paper award in each track. Winners will receive a certificate and the paper will be highlighted in the conference program. Best papers will also be considered for publication in the Africa Journal of Management (AJOM) subject to the journal’s blind review process.
Please check the AJOM website at http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/bes/ajom